Position your brand at the cutting edge of climate-smart innovation
Jump in and join our growing global network. We’re attracting thousands of experts from the public, philanthropic and private sector to our global and regional events each year, including government officials, project developers, corporations, NGOs, youth, civil society and academia.
Now, we’re inviting organizations, corporations, businesses, and individuals to join us at our events through a Sponsorship and/or Partnership. It’s a unique opportunity for any organization to achieve outstanding exposure to an engaged audience: both at the event and beyond it. We’ll showcase your initiative to audiences of hundreds of thousands through our communication and social media platforms. Not convinced yet? Check out the benefits below.
The world is watching Get your brand noticed by leading lights in sustainable landscapes across the globe
- 185 countries
- 36% between 18-24
- 41% between 25-34
- Promotion of your organization, brand and message among millions of stakeholders in 185 countries
- Connect with key players in the climate change agenda
- Learn about cutting-edge innovation and engagement with thought leaders and economic experts on key issues
- Speaking opportunities in a network of leading international organizations across sectors
- Engage in bilateral and multilateral dialogues on pressing topics
- Increase opportunities for achieving cross-sector partnerships
- Contribute to the paradigm shift required to achieve the goals of the Paris Climate Agreement
- Make quality connections with investors, funds, corporations and other stakeholders through GLF global and regional conferences
- Become a member of the GLF Charter
- Gain access to networks and experts, ensuring heightened visibility and time-sensitive insight into strategic decision-making on key issues
- Get your hands on valuable knowledge and information as a potential member of the GLF Knowledge Committee
- Link up with GLF Youth volunteers and relevant programs
Position yourself for thought leadership and policymaking on environmental and climate issues
Why partner with GLF?
We are making a difference. We're scaling up landscape restoration worldwide with the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration 2021-2030 and the Global Environment Facility's Food, Land Use and Restoration impact program (GEF7). We are greening Africa through the AFR100 (African Forest Landscape Restoration Initiative) and Latin America through Initiative 20×20. We are fighting to save the world’s peatlands through the Global Peatlands Initiative and coastal communities through the Blue Carbon Partnership. We are developing innovative finance mechanisms to invest in sustainable farming and supply chains with the Land Degradation Neutrality (LDN) Fund and the Tropical Landscapes Finance Facility, among others.