Position your brand at the heart of the global conversation
At GLF, we’re making transformative change for people and landscapes across the globe. Would you like a seat at the table? Partner with GLF to help scale up our critical contributions to positive change – and receive outstanding exposure and brand recognition as you do so.
We’ll showcase your work to audiences of millions through our communication and social media platforms. Not convinced yet? Check out the benefits below.
The world is watching Showcase your brand’s leadership on sustainability – and your commitment to ‘building back better’
- 185 countries
- 36% between 18-24
- 41% between 25-34
Connect with us to get your tailored package
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or partner with the GLF, please do not hesitate to contact GLF’s Engagement and Growth Coordinator
Benefits of partnering with GLF:
- Associate your brand with the spirit and values of GLF and the influence of its Charter Members
- Promote your organization, brand, message and innovations among millions of stakeholders in 185 countries
- Position yourself for thought leadership and policymaking on environmental and climate issues
- Connect with key players in the climate change mitigation/adaptation agenda including current and future leaders and increase your opportunity for achieving cross-sector partnerships
- Gain access to experts, and time-sensitive insight into strategic decision-making
- Make quality connections with investors, funds, corporations and other stakeholders through GLF global and regional conferences
- Become a member of the GLF Charter
- Gain access to networks and experts, ensuring heightened visibility and time-sensitive insight into strategic decision-making on key issues
- Get your hands on valuable knowledge and information as a potential member of the GLF Knowledge Committee
- Link up with GLF Youth volunteers and relevant programs
Position yourself for thought leadership and policymaking on environmental and climate issues
Why partner with GLF?
The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) is the world’s largest and fastest growing, most inclusive and dynamic forum on sustainable development. The forum is a knowledge-led platform on integrated land use, dedicated to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and Paris Climate Agreement.
It is led by the Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR), in collaboration with its co-founders UNEP and the World Bank, and 30 leading development, conservation, farmer and rights organizations as Charter members.
GLF is where ministers and youth leaders meet with investors, innovators and spiritual teachers to find new, innovative solutions to the most pressing issues humanity is facing. It’s where the latest science and the most ancient knowledge meet on equal grounds; and where we stay positive, because this is the only attitude from which positive change can come.