The 2014 Global Landscapes Forum, convened on the sidelines of the UNFCCC COP20 in Lima, 6-7 December 2014, brought together more than 1,700 participants to discuss the role of landscapes in climate and development policy. The event highlights in numbers were
- Participant Survey: 96% of participants plan to share, research or apply the new knowledge they gained
- Social Media: 6.7 million people potentially reached on Twitter
- Videos: Viewed 9,449 times on YouTube (compared to 6,599 in 2013)
- High-level participants: 14 Ministers and Vice Ministers, 6 governors and regional leaders actively involved in event
- Carbon-neutral event: 247 tons of CO2 offset through investment into a Colombian watershed
For annexes click here.