The session will bring the policy discussion aimed at the agroecological transformation of food systems to the forefront. It will review and discuss the findings of the background paper on the ‘Agroecologically-conducive policies: A review of recent advances and remaining challenges’ with the paper’s authors, taking into account the feedback received during an open consultation. The session will also explore the implications for action by the emerging Coalition for the Transformation of Food Systems Through Agroecology, which involves 27 countries and 35 organizations.
- Transformative Partnership Platform on Agroecology (TPP): https://glfx.globallandscapesforum.org/topics/21467
- Coalition for the Transformation of Food Systems Through Agroecology: https://foodsystems.community/a-coalition-for-the-transformation-of-food-systems-through-agroecology/
- Coalition for the Transformation of Food Systems Through Agroecology video: https://vimeo.com/619735199/ff530b2522
- FTA website: https://www.foreststreesagroforestry.org/
- CIRAD website: https://www.cirad.fr/en/
- CIFOR-ICRAF: https://www.cifor-icraf.org/