Watch this Discussion Forum on the first day of the Global Landscapes Forum 2015, in Paris, France alongside COP21. In defining their Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs), countries have shown a wealth of approaches to construct visions of a sustainable and resilient future – and to determine objectives and means to pursue them, which include the forest and agriculture sectors. The session provides an opportunity for different actors to showcase success, share lessons learned, challenges and experiences and explore opportunities in the preparation of the INDCs and of related processes including the question how ongoing sub-national initiatives could contribute.
- Louis Blumberg, Director, California Climate Change Initiative, The Nature Conservancy
- David Nabarro, Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Food Security and Nutrition
- Ken Alex, Senior Policy Advisor to California’s Governor
- Patrick Caron, Director of Research and Strategy, CIRAD
- María Magdalena Ruiz Mejía, Secretary of Environment and Regional Development of the State of Jalisco, Mexico
Saturday, 5 December 2015
Global Landscapes Forum, Paris, France