Watch the high-level opening plenary session from the first day of the Global Landscapes Forum 2015 in Paris, France, alongside COP21.
The session explores the investments into sustainable landscapes that countries and private actors have already committed to – as well as the areas in which we need to scale up efforts.
Panelists discuss the role of climate finance, the need to leverage domestic resources, and identify mechanisms to reduce risks in sustainable investments.
- James Astill, Washington Correspondent, The Economist
- Laura Tuck, Vice President for Sustainable Development, World Bank Group
- Video address: Laurent Fabius, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development, France
- Ariane de Rothschild, Chair of the Executive Committee, Edmond de Rothschild Group
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Economist and former Minister of Finance, Nigeria
- Emmanuel Faber, CEO, Danone
- Peter Holmgren, Director General, Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)
Saturday, 5 December 2015
Global Landscapes Forum, Paris, France