How to use the 6th Investment Case
digital conference platform
On 7 March 2023, the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) and the Government of Luxembourg will host the 6th edition of the GLF Investment Case Symposium GLF–Luxembourg Finance for Nature: What comes next? online and in Luxembourg. If you’ll be attending the event digitally, we’ve compiled this handy guide to help you get the most out of your experience.
Here’s what you can do on the 6th Investment Case digital conference platform:
Create your account
Once you’ve registered, you’ll automatically receive an email with a link to access the conference platform via your computer or mobile device.
- Click on the Log in button in the registration email. This will take you to the page to create your login credentials.
- Follow the instructions, fill in your email address and create your password.
- Please make sure that you use the same email address that you used to register for the conference.
Log in to the conference platform
Get the most out of the conference before, during and after the conference. The conference platform will be open until 26 March 2023. Click here to access the platform.
- If you’re not logged in, click on the Log in button at the top of the webpage.
- Log into your account using the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Explore the conference!
Fill out your profile
Tell your fellow participants more about yourself!
- Click on the green menu button in the top right corner of the home page.
- Then, click on My info
- Here, you can fill out your profile, and add a profile picture.
- Don’t forget to allow networking so you can interact with other participants and make the most out of the conference. You can change these and the notification settings anytime.
Explore the agenda
See what’s on at the 6th Investment Case, and create your own customized agenda for the conference.
- In the navigation bar, click on Program → Agenda
- Search for sessions by filtering by Session type, Organization, or Speaker.
- Bookmark your favorite sessions to your personal agenda by clicking the Bookmark button, and receive an email notification when the session is about to start.
- Click on a session to learn more about it, and add it to your personal agenda by clicking Add to Calendar.
To view and manage your personal agenda, click the menu button, then My agenda.
Here’s how you can connect with other participants at the 6th Investment Case.
- In the navigation bar, click Program → Attendees to browse and search for other attendees. You can also add them to your contacts by clicking Contact.
- Manage your contacts or add new ones in the menu under My contacts.
- You can join networking sessions by finding them listed as Networking on the Agenda, or under Program → Networking.
Remember to bookmark the networking session to make sure that you don’t miss it!
Explore the digital exhibitions
Check out our wide array of digital exhibitions at the 6th Investment Case. This function will be available soon, stay tuned.
- In the navigation bar, click on Exhibitors.
- Search for a specific organization via the search bar, or simply browse the page.
- Click on an exhibitor for an overview of the organization or project. Here, you can view their content, attend their sessions, view their contact information and any promotional offers, and request a meeting.
Follow organizations that interest you by clicking Add to favorites. You can quickly access them in the menu under My organizations.
On the day of the event, here’s how to attend a session:
- You can access the session by clicking on a session you’d like to attend.
- The session live streams will also appear on the Home page during the conference.
- Click the play button on the video preview to join the session. You can also follow the session in other available languages by clicking Regarder en français and Ver en español.
- When you join a session, you can ask questions and upvote others’ questions, too. You can also chat online with other participants in the session.
If you’ve missed a session, you’ll be able to re-watch it by clicking the play button on the video preview.
Share your feedback
Have your say by evaluating sessions you’ve participated in.
- Click on a session you’d like to evaluate.
- After the session, there will be an Evaluate button under the video preview window.
- Click this button to rate and review the session, and don’t forget to submit your response at the end.
Take a look at the conference etiquette
To keep the conference inclusive, meaningful, and positive for everyone, we kindly ask you to take a brief look at our etiquette before taking part.
See you at the conference!