The Global Landscapes Forum is looking for young voices from all over the world to spark conversation around sustainable landscapes. Participate in workshops and networking sessions, be among the first to be invited to GLF digital events around restoration, sustainable finance, rights, climate and more; learn, have fun and make a difference with the GLF!
In 2020, twenty-eight inspirational young leaders from seventeen countries across five continents took part in the program and used their voices to build awareness about sustainable landscapes. They have described their volunteering experience as ”amazing” and a ”wonderful learning experience”. GLF’s workshop sessions, organized exclusively for the ambassadors, received equally positive feedback.
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old. You can be based anywhere in the world.
- You will need basic knowledge of either English or Spanish to communicate with our team, although you will have the option of using your own language(s) in external communications as an Ambassador.
- You should already have one or more social media channels, and a steady following.
- You don’t have to be an experienced social media influencer to join, but you should be motivated and passionate about sustainable change, and support the GLF’s goals.
The GLF Social Media Ambassadors volunteer program offers:
- the opportunity to use the title GLF Social Media Ambassador;
- free tickets for GLF and partner events;
- a certificate after each event or project;
- learning and networking opportunities designed exclusively for the ambassadors; and
- constant support and a channel for internal communications.
The application period ends on 10 January 2021.