Want to be the first to be invited to Global Landscapes Forum events, where you’ll get to participate in workshops, network with bright young leaders and use your voice to spark change in your community?
We’re launching a call for young voices from all over the world to become GLF Social Media Ambassadors for 2022! Don’t miss your chance to contribute to the conversation around sustainable landscapes.
In 2021, our 34 inspiring young Ambassadors from 24 countries used their social media channels to spread awareness on sustainable land use, finance, youth, and the rights of Indigenous Peoples and local communities, among many other critical topics that were discussed at GLF events.
The GLF Social Media Ambassadors volunteer program offers:
- free tickets and a behind-the-scenes look at all GLF and partner events
- social media workshops and learning programs
- the opportunity to use the title GLF Social Media Ambassador on all social media platforms
- a personalized certificate after each event or project
- networking opportunities with the GLF’s global community
- constant support from the core GLF team and a channel for internal communications
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old. You can be based anywhere in the world.
- You will need basic knowledge of English to communicate with our team, although you will have the option of using your own language(s) in external communications as an Ambassador.
- You should already have one or more social media channels with a steady following.
- You don’t have to be an experienced social media influencer to join, but you should be motivated and passionate about sustainable change and support the GLF’s goals.
Does this sound like you? If so, send us your application today!
The application period ends on 31 January 2022.